This is an all-ages adventureIndulge in Music City's newest attraction, SoundWaves. The upscale experience sets the stage as Nashville's premier water attraction with 4 acres of combined indoor rides, relaxing indulgences and seasonal outdoor water amenities.
Note: Indoor attractions are open year-round; outdoor seasonal attractions are open weekends only (Saturday-Sunday) through Saturday, September 28, 2019, and will re-open in May. View Calendar to play your day. (Note: Hours and Attractions availability are subject to change without notice.)
Adult only areas
Guest ages 18 and older will have exclusive access to adult-only indoor and outdoor pools, bars and lounging areas throughout the water resort.
Accessible only to ages 18 and up
Status Cymbal™- Adults-only indoor infinity pool, bar and lounging deck located on the third floor.
Diamond Pool - This adults-only flat water seasonal outdoor pool area is for ages 18 and up only.
Rental starts at $40* per person and includes:
- 4-10 self-parking passes (varies by number of guests)
- 3 hours guaranteed Private Party Room Access
- All-day access wristbands to SoundWaves
- 2+ pizzas based on party size
- Non-alcoholic beverages (soda and water)
- Party Room Attendant
- Tables and chairs, as well as standard plates, cups and utensils
- Access to a 55-inch TV with input for static images (guest must bring their own HDMI cable to connect to TV)
- Assistance is available to load your vehicle immediately after party
- Rates start at $40 per person on weekdays; $50 weekends; and $55 holidays. Subject to tax and 18% service charge. Outside food & beverage is not permitted in the facility. Guests may bring own decorations but helium balloons are not permitted inside SoundWaves. Food items are not exchangeable but guests may choose to order other food items from Decibels menu on site. Pizza and beverages are catered within the per person charge to ensure ample food and drinks for all attendees, starting with 2 pizzas for 6 attendees then 2 slices per additional person.
In true Nashville style, SoundWaves fuses music and water to create a unique Music City experience. Multiple music zones are located throughout SoundWaves featuring favorite country, pop and classic rock artists, plus guests will enjoy live music on the Decibels restaurant patio Friday through Sunday from 1p-5p through September 1, then Saturday and Sunday through September 28.
Christmas at Gaylord Opryland
You and your family will marvel at more than 2 million holiday lights and acres of magnificent decorations, plus spectacular holiday activities and events sure to get you in the spirit of the season and create lasting family memories! November 8, 2019 through January 1, 2020