This is an all-ages adventureIndulge in Music City's most exciting attraction, SoundWaves. This upscale experience sets the stage as Nashville's premier water attraction for adults and kids, with four acres of combined indoor rides and activities, spacious private cabanas and seasonal outdoor water amenities.
Note: indoor attractions are open year-round. Seasonal outdoor attractions will be open on select dates in 2022 from May 27 through Labor Day. View the calendar to plan your day. (Note: hours and attractions availability are subject to change without notice.)
Three private rooms are available to reserve for 8 to 30 guests, offering a unique experience for birthdays, reunions, graduations, bachelor/bachelorettes, or 'just because' gatherings.
Rental in 2022 starts at $45* plus tax and service charge per person and includes:
- 2 self-parking passes are provided with up to 10 paid party room admissions; one pass is provided for every 4 additional purchased party room admissions, valid for day or visit only.
- 2 hours guaranteed Private Party Room Access
- All-day access wristbands to SoundWaves (during normal operating hours)
- 2+ pizzas based on party size
- Non-alcoholic beverages (soda and water)
- Party Room Attendant
- Tables and chairs, as well as standard plates, cups and utensils
- Access to a 55-inch TV with input for static images (guest must bring their own HDMI cable to connect to TV
*2022 rates start at $45 per person Monday-Friday; Saturdays, Sundays and holidays start at $65 per person. Subject to tax and 15% service charge. Outside food & beverage is not permitted in the facility. Guests may bring own decorations but helium balloons are not permitted inside SoundWaves. Food items are not exchangeable but guests may choose to order other food items from Decibels menu on site. Pizza and beverages are catered within the per person charge to ensure ample food and drinks for all attendees, starting with 2 pizzas for 8 attendees then 2 slices per additional person. Party room minimums vary by room size and date. Other restrictions may apply.
Adult only areas
Guest ages 18 and older will have exclusive access to adult-only indoor and outdoor pools, bars and lounging areas throughout the water resort.
Status Cymbal™- Adults-only indoor infinity pool, bar and lounging deck located on the third floor.
Diamond Pool - This adults-only flat water seasonal outdoor pool area is for ages 18 and up only.
Classroom For A Day
You'll be the "cool teacher" when you make SoundWaves your classroom for a day! Whether you're distance-learning from home or part of a homeschool co-op, we'll help bring-to-life lessons on water chemistry, hydration, safety & more plus SoundWaves admission for groups of 20+.
- Educational group field trips (20+ tickets) start at $20* per person and are available select Mondays (excludes holidays) during the current school operating calendar from 11am - 3pm and includes SoundWaves admission, an educational guide, a water chemistry test and complimentary bus parking.
- Food and beverage add-on packages start at $10 per person.
Contact SoundWaves Event Sales for more information.
615-458-2876 or Lauren.McDaniel@gaylordhotels.com
*Subject to taxes without exemption form