Home > Attractions
Choose your Experience: Chill or thrill
Now Open year round - 111,000 square feet of upscale water attractions and activities. View calendar to plan your day. (Note: Hours and attractions availability are subject to change without notice.)
- Rapid RemixTM- Climb aboard a mega raft for 4-5 people and get ready for a breathtaking series of vortex loops-complete with 21 LED lights and 12 music speakers. 42" height requirement. Riders between 42" and 48" shall be accompanied by a Supervising Companion.
- Stage DiveTM - This ultimate body sliding adventure features two slides. Choose the translucent tube with LED lights or try the opaque tube with no lights for even more suspense. 42" height requirement.
- Record LaunchTM - Choose your adventure at the top. Pick the tubing bowl path for an intense centrifugal experience with 16 LED lights and four music speakers. Or push the limits of gravity with our two-person serpentine water ride. 42" height requirement. Riders between 42" and 48" shall be accompanied by a Supervising Companion.
- Crowd Surfer - Nashville's only double FlowRider® lets two people surf at once.
- Up Tempo Rapids River - Zip along on this 36" rapid river, complete with waterfalls and spray features.
- Down Tempo Lazy River - Grab a tube and float down this relaxing river through cavernous rock features with LED lighting led lighting and music.
- Groovin' Lagoon Activity Pool - Fun for all ages, explore this pool area's rock wall, lily pad walk, basketball hoops and 30' water curtain.
- Quarter Note Cove - Explore this splash pad and pool designed for young children. Note: this area will be closed for maintenance October 22 - 24, 2021.
- Half Note Cove - This multi-level play structure is great for kids of all ages with its multiple small and medium slides, shallow water and spray features. Note: this area will be closed for maintenance October 22 - 24, 2021.
- Private Cabana Rentals
Outdoor attractions in 2022 will be open on select dates from mid May through Labor Day. View Calendar To Plan Your Day. (Note: Hours And Attractions Availability Are Subject To Change Without Notice.)
- Beat Drop - The floor drops and riders plunge down a near-vertical tunnel to enter a looping water slide. 48" height requirement.
- Bass Drop - This extreme high-speed, open-flume body ride is a six-story free-fall into six inches of water! 48" height requirement.
- Rock'N Racer - With four lanes, riders race each other through tight 360 degree loops to see who finishes first. A leader board at the bottom shows who won. 42" height requirement.
- Rising Stars Stage - This multi-level play structure is great for kids of all ages with its multiple small and medium slides, shallow water and spray features.
- Tidal Track Wave Pool - Waves come every 10-15 seconds on this beach that goes out to 6- feet-deep, complete with a giant LED screen that can be viewed from the water or the hundreds of feet of shoreline.
- Diamond Pool - This adults-only flat water outdoor pool area is for ages 18 and up only.
- Private Cabana Rentals